- VT Computer Science: The main page for the Computer Science department.
- Graduate Handbook: The handbook webpage providing resources and links to the different graduate degrees available.
- Several Student Groups: The page that contains a list of student groups.
- GTA Form: The website to be able to apply for a GTA for the pertinent semester.
- Advanced Courses: The website containing information about future Advanced Courses.
- Open Classes: An open website to search for classes.
Conference Presentation Templates
Here are the slides for talks made by various graduate students from our department.
Feel free to use one of them as a template for your next talk.
- Jamie Davis’s “Event Handler Poisoning” slides: Powerpoint
- Tyler Chang’s “Poly-Time Multivariate Interpolation via the DLT” slides: PDF, Beamer source
- Thomas Lux’s “Novel Meshes for Multivariate Interpolation and Approximation” slides: PDF, Keynote